Friday, February 25, 2011

Overview of Bibliographic Managers (Citation Software)

Although I'm at a meeting in Richmond today, I still wanted to impart some library-related information to you all! So, I thought I would recycle a presentation that I gave earlier this week to a group of emerging researchers in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences:  Introduction to Bibliographic Managers:  Why, When, and How to Manage Your Research.

Basically, the presentation gives a quick overview of four different bibliographic managers (MS Word, EndNote, Mendeley, and Zotero), and offered links to more information and tutorials.  I, and other librarians, are always available to come and speak/consult about citation managers, if you're interested! And, don't forget, we will be hosting a live EndNote webinar next Thursday, at 6:30 p.m.  More information about that is available:  http://www.lib.vt.edu/libnews/2011/2011-02-22.html.  Happy citing!

Introduction to Bibliographic Managers: Why, When, and How to Manage Your Research

No comments:

Post a Comment