Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Around the Web: On Science Blogs (Part I)

Happy Blogaversary to us!  One year ago today, this blog was born.  During the past year, I have really come to appreciate the way that writing a regular blog makes me think about my work in an entirely new way.  Of course, I also love to be able to communicate important and timely information to you.

I thought it would be appropriate to celebrate today with a few links on the phenomenon of science blogging.  Take a look, and see what other people are doing and saying about science blogs:
There's actually a lot more where this came from, so stay tuned for Part II of this post.  I'll also editorialize a bit on the other positive elements of science blogging, especially in this age of digital scholarship and communication.  Until then...Happy Blogaversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment