Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Greetings!

As the HNFE librarian, I take my role as the University Libraries liaison to the Department of Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise very seriously.  I am here to serve the faculty, staff, and students of this department in any way that I can.   I am always open to new ideas and eager to start new projects, so please, let me know how we can work together. 


I recently read that HNFE is largest department within CALS--over 800 students, and a sizable faculty working with these students!  My goal in starting this blog is to serve HNFE by delivering frequently and timely information so that members of this large community will be able to accomplish their mission of delivering, translating, and disseminating health-related advances in the nutrition, food, and exercise sciences.  Several times a week, I will be posting new resources relevant to HNFE, expert research tips, library news and updates, and other appropriate news items.  General communications (mainly email) with HNFE will be archived as posts to this blog, as well.  


Please leave comments or questions related to posts, and feel free to contact me!  I am really looking forward to working with all of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment