Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spring 2011 Librarian Office Hours

Welcome back!

Although many of you may not feel ready for the spring semester to begin, I for one am glad that everyone is back on campus!  The library is just too quiet without any students around.  It feels much more natural to have some activity going on in here.

I met with some of you last semester during my Librarian Office Hours in Wallace, and I'm excited to announce that I will, once again, be holding regular office hours in Wallace Hall.  This semester, I will be set up with my research tools in Wallace Atrium--just look for me, with a sign, at a table in the Atrium from 2-3:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and 9:00-10:30 a.m. on Wednesdays.  My office hours will start next Tuesday, January 25 and run through Wednesday, May 4, 2011.  Of course, you can always schedule a time to meet with me one-on-one in my Newman Library office--just sent me an email:  hnfelibrarian [at] vt [dot] edu.

I'll have plenty of other exciting announcements from the library this semester, so be sure and stay tuned for those, along with more exciting blog posts, library updates, research news, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment