Thursday, October 20, 2011

Congratulations, VT Dietetics!

When I opened this morning's Virginia Tech News Daily Email, I have to say that I was not a bit surprised to see that the VT Dietetics program has been recognized as a 2011 University Exemplary Program!  The full press release is available here, but I just wanted to take a moment to express my pride and joy at being able to work with one the University's exemplary programs!

I've always felt that the students and faculty in the dietetics program are exemplary, but the examples given in the press release--the program's 80% acceptance rate of undergrads into graduate programs, the dietetic internship program's 100% National Registration Examination for Dietitians pass rate, and the way that the program has embraced ePortfolios in learning--convinced me all over again.

Congratulations to Susan Clark, Heather Cox, and the rest of the VT Dietetics program!

Image from VT News

No comments:

Post a Comment