Monday, February 7, 2011

Around the Web: Online Identity Management

Last fall, I did an "around the web" post that focused on nutrition in the news.  I'd like to make this sort of post more of a regular feature on Notes from Newman.  On these features, I will link to blog posts from other blog authors (i.e., not me!) and other websites that addressed a particularly interesting or relevant topic.  I may add a few words of commentary, but for the most part, I'll simply be delivering a list of links that you may want to check out!  If you have any suggestions for posts that I can add or blogs that I can follow, just let me know!  Here's the first batch of "around the web" blog posts that you may want to check out.  The theme?

Managing identity, privacy, and personal branding in the digital environment:

Image from Lifehacker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment