Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Books: July 2011

Well, hello there--it's been awhile!  Up until the past two weeks, I've posted regular thoughts to this blog at least twice a week (usually more like four times a week).  But, for the last two weeks, I've only posted once, and I've missed the regular posting.  Since school is about to start back up here (in two weeks--where did the summer go?), I'm getting back in the habit of regular posting.

Today:  highlights from our July 2011 new books list!  As always, remember that you can view the entire July 2011 new books list here, and even request that I purchase something for our collection!  Now is a particularly good time for requesting books, since I've just started spending my 2011-12 book budget.

And now, a few highlights from our July 2011 new books list:


Innovations in Health Literacy Research






What's Gotten into Us?  Staying Healthy in a Toxic World

Read a few reviews!




Nuts and Seeds in Health and Disease Prevention

Read a brief summary!




From the Jewish Heartland:  Two Centuries of Midwest Foodways

Read a brief summary and review!




Anatomy as Spectacle:  Public Exhibitions of the Body, 1770 to the Present

Read a brief summary!

No comments:

Post a Comment