Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten Services: 8...7...

And the countdown continues!

8.  HNFE Librarian Office Hours
Why come to the library when the librarian can come to you?  Well, there may be a few reasons that you'll need to visit Newman Library during the upcoming semester, but making a visit specifically to talk to me doesn't have to be one of them.  This semester, I will be in Wallace Atrium two days a week (Tuesday:  2:00-3:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 9:00-10:30 a.m.) to answer reference questions, provide one-on-one consultations, or just talk!  Be sure to stop by and say hi!


7.  Help with bibliographic management
Endnote.  Zotero.  Mendeley.  APA.  AJCN.  Organizing, managing, and citing all of your resources can be time consuming and frustrating.  However, I'm here to help!  I can help you figure out various bibliographic management software (EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley), and navigate the world of citation and style guides.  Let me help you become an efficient and responsible researcher through the use of these tools.  I can provide class, small group, one-on-one, and even totally online tutorial sessions.  Just let me know what works best for you!

What are the NEXT top services of the HNFE Librarian?  Check back tomorrow to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment